Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday 26 April 2012

Here's what it's like to be locked out...

So yeah. Here are some pics of how I feel right now....




Me and lovebaby used to be like this....


We cannot be like that anymore... We will be penguins instead xD

I made an email account for people from msp to email me / send me pictures of how msp has changed....

I looked on smileylucy's blog and apparently there is a level 25 :'O

Please send me pics of msp and pics of how I look on msp at the moment cuz' I cannot remember...

xD  Help me to level 10 even though I'm not on it.. But it means Bao-Yu will be happy cuz' It's gunna be her account ;)

The email is

lily21824msp@hotmail.com


SEND ME PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!



If not, then if you have a blog, put pics of the new msp on it so I know ;)

Lilzzzz xxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. We will never stop being like this ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been locked out of msp.co.uk but i didnt do anything! did anonymous do it? coz she has been hacking like all my friends!
    the dream girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. i mean i just cant go on msp on this laptop?

    ReplyDelete