Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday 18 April 2012

:(

Hi guys. I'm afraid I have some really bad news :( Well this is hard. My laptop was.....locked out of Moviestarplanet. Because somebody hacked me :( Now I cannot log Into msp and I cannot make a new account :( I emailed support about it but they said it was my responsibility for sharing my password, when I didn't :( Here is a list of people I will not forget
Lovebaby
Bao (wait, I can't forget you if I know you in real xD)
Lulu blue
Wammy202
Hollylove7616
Lucky Lily
Tamzii
Henna190
Skullyb
Reka
Goldy


 Sorry if I missed you :(
 I will never forget you lot, and I hope you will never forget me :(
 If I ever go back online it's cuz I either got a new laptop, or I went to a friends house. Luckily, there are other ways you can communicate with me :D
 I made accounts on all these!
 Club penguin: Lily21824
 Superbia: Lily21824
 Stardoll: EdenZHx
 Panfu: Lily21825
Tell me who you are on msp if you see me on these other chat rooms and I'll be very happy to see you :)
 But for Moviestarplanet, it's bye bye to my level9 VIP account. I may give my account to bao so if you see me Online a lot then it's bao. It was very nice knowing you all :)
 Lovebaby, I will never forget you. :(
make an account on one of these other chat rooms so we can still talk :)
Somebody spread the news to my friends to look at my blog.
This will probably be the last post on my blog.
 Especially tell lucky lily because I don't think she even knows I have a blog, so give her the link :)
 I havn't deleted my user, don't worry :) Bye!! Hope to see you on any of those chat rooms!
 Lots and lots of love

 Lily xxxxxxx

22 comments:

  1. No lily u have to do something!!! I will miss u and Im not gonna let that happen!!!!! Please dont go!!!!! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im gunna make clubpenguin wait for me lilz and please keep posting Until I make clubpenguin and comunicate

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK made one. Its Lovebabymsp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok x Sorry I cannot go on msp anymore..... It's a good thing we can still talk :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can also talk on my chat and stuff x I'll make a club penguin blog and maybe a Panfu blog or something ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tell you the truth, I now hate David m of Moviestarplanet
    He's the guy that locked me out :L

    Wish I could still go on msp... After a couple of emails I figured he was never Gunna unlock my laptop, so I thought it was my time to shine! I may have sweared at him and said he didn't have the right to lock people's laptops out and he emailed me back saying some random stuff about offending him etc then at the end of his email he put, The lock will stay, this conversation is over. He was trying to make me look stupid! So I replied with, Nice talking to you! Have a nice day! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grrr now I can't go on my laptop at all cuz the Internet ain't working! I'll have to use the other computer.... I tried logging into msp on that one too but it said that one was locked out too :L

    Aaw well......at least we can still talk :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Umm... You got a worldwide ban. Why are you lying to all your friends about this? Just because you don't want to come across as a bad person you lie to EVERYONE saying you were hacked when no, you were banned. There is no such thing of getting hacked anyway. So yeah. I hope some day you come to terms and realize that what you did to get banned was wrong + you cannot go round abusing the staff of msp for doing something to keep other users safe from people like you. Just saying, You deserve to have been banned, Now go ahead and make a blog post saying "I thought Smileylucy was nice" It would be my pleasure.
    Stop whining about being banned. You deserve it 120%. Also, Stop emailing msp. They really don't want to have to deal with the b.s you give them. You are not anything to do with msp so give over and accept the fact YOU got YOURSELF banned. Ok, Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did get hacked though.....

    My friend in real (Chloe) was in the room...when I went to the toilet and accidently left my account on... yeah I make mistakes.. Everyone does...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just cuz' you're a 'superstar level 20' or whatever.. doesn't mean you're amazing.. You're really just the same as everyone else.. Except... EVERYONE WORSHIPS YOU

    Just cuz' you're a level 20. And to think I used to be 1 of them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Smiley lucy why do that to lily she always said that you are her idol. She got hacked and the person who hacked her started being mean to ppl and getting her reported. lily is amazing. And i dont care what level 20 says about her lily is the type to be a level 100.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot believe you actually trust what she is saying. WOW You can't even get hacked on msp.

      Delete
  12. Ty lb x usually when I get. BFF on msp, they break up with me after a week :L But I've been bffs with you since we were both like level 6 xD If I were on English msp I would right now be giving you mad autos :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omfg ahaha, are you seriously trying to make you believe you were hacked? You said to David M you were going to go to his house and "fuck him up". You were banned. How else would I know about things you've said to support without knowing you were banned? You're seriously messed up. Sort your life out please.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How do you know what I emailed him anyway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't need to know. You just need to tell people the truth rather than lie about being banned. You also need to stop giving the staff a hard time. If you knew what was good for you, you would just leave them alone and move on.

      Delete
  15. I did move on.....
    I stopped talking to staff 1 month ago

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha! Don't have an answer for that do ya?

    ReplyDelete